ANYCUBIC 4Max Pro 2.0 is a great option for those who are looking for compact and relatively inexpensive 3D with user friendly usages.
- The control device is neatly positioned and has an easy-to-use interface.
- Heats up the build plate and extruder quickly.
- At the end of the day, the printer will automatically shut down.
- There is no automatic bed leveling. Because of the zero point being the upper position, the platform must be adjusted manually, which is difficult.
- Despite efforts to make the printer absolutely quiet, it can still be heard in practice.
Anycubic has become a favorite for manufacturers and novices eager to get their hands on a 3D printer without spending a fortune.
The business is known for machines like the i3 Mega and resin-based Anycubic Photon. It has maintained its unrelenting drive to bring desktop 3D printing to the masses.
The Box-shaped Anycubic 4Max pro 2.0 was influenced by the design of the Zortrax M200 in 2018.
Anycubic developed the 4Max, resulting in the new and enhanced Anycubic 4Max Pro 2.0. It satisfies a part of the market that the business has yet to profit on, with a whole new style and target demographic.
The current generation of the 3D printer is oriented for the educational and entry-level market. It emphasizes putting together a printer that is both secure and simple to operate.
Anycubic has adopted a new and improved strategy with their newest 3D printer. Let us check it out in this article.
List of Parts
Anycubic 4max pro 2.0 package includes the following parts:
- Tool kit
- Card reader
- SD card
- User guide
- Power cord
- USB cable
- Screw(M5) x 10
- Filament sensor
- Filament holder
- Additional print head
- PLA filament
The Anycubic 4Max Pro 2.0 is a great example of closed printers, which have a lot of benefits over open-chamber printers.
Separating the device’s interior from the outside world has the following advantages:
- Maintains a more consistent temperature in the printing area, resulting in good outcomes.
- Inhibits dust and other intrusive particles from entering the printer’s mechanical parts.
- Improves security by removing contact with heat sources.
There are many enclosed printers on the marketplace, but the Anycubic 4Max Pro 2.0 stands out because of its low price and high quality. Its print job is comparable to that of other company’s products, however it is far less expensive.
Anycubic 4Max Pro 2.0’s Salient Features
The Anycubic 4Max Pro 2.0 is ready for printing once your unpack it. Assemble the spool holder and thermistor, level the print bed, then install the free software from the SD card included in the box to get the printer ready to print within an hour.
The machine is supplied by a 350W Meanwell power source that is extremely dependable. The bed levelling screws have accessible knobs that make the calibration process much simpler and faster than normal.
a) Sensor for Print Resume
After a power outage, the sensor will instantly begin printing. However, if filament runs out, the sensor will stop your print. When the power comes back, the printing continues from where it left off.
b) Excellent Print Quality with Industrial-Grade Materials
The printer comes with an in-built sheet metal framework that is high on strength and low in weight. Along with use of shock dampeners to reduce vibrations, the sturdy framework improve on the print quality and stability.
c) Super-Silent TMC2208 stepper drivers
The Anycubic 4Max Pro 2.0 design employs super-silent TMC2208 stepper drivers. These maintain noise levels below 50 decibels.
d) Power Turn-Off on Print Completion
The auto power switch-off at the end of work, ensures safety and energy savings. It is one of the important features that differentiates the Anycubic 4Max Pro 2.0 from other 3D printers.
e) Huge construction volume and no setup hassles
The build area of the Anycubic 4Max Pro 2.0 is 270mm x 210mm x 190 mm, which is pretty large for a 3D printer with an enclosed area.
f) Improved fan
The fan blade can decrease the vibration of the printing head. It increases printing steadiness after dynamic balancing adjustment. The fan works to lessen the print head’s vibration, resulting in better print quality.
g) Extrusion Mechanism with Double Gears
Extrusion torque and route direction have been optimized. TPU and other elastic filaments are compatible.
h) Twin graphite bearing on the Z-axis
Decreases latency and enhances printing precision. A lead screw and two guides attached to the build plate by graphite-lubricated bearings. Thus, allow the build plate to move vertically. This design ensures that the platform moves smoothly and precisely.
i) User-friendly 3.5-inch Touchscreen
The brilliant touch screen is quick, quick, and simple to use. Configuring print options is simple and quick thanks to the color touchscreen display and simple to use interface. The printer’s screen is situated at the top, making it extremely convenient.
Anycubic’s 4max pro 2.0 specifications are as follows:
- Printing Method : Fused Deposition Modeling
- Construction Volume : 210(W) × 190mm (H) x 270mm (L)
- Resolution of layer : 0.05-0.3 mm
- Accuracy of Positioning : Y/X/Z 0.0125/0.01/0.00125mm
- No. of extruder : 1
- Diameter of nozzle : φ1.75/0.4mm
- Speed of printing : 20~150mm/s (suggested 50mm/s)
- Materials : TPU, ABS, HIPS, PLA, etc.
- Temperature of Ambient Operating : 8°C – 40°C
- Temperature Operational Extruder : max 260°C
- Temperature Operational Print Bed : max 100°C
- Slicer Application : Simplify3D, Repetier-HOST, and Cura
- Formats of Software Input : .OBJ, .STL, .PNG, .JPG
- Formats of Software Output : GCode
- Connectivity : USB cable (professional only); SD Card
- Input rating : 50/60Hz 350W, 110V/220V AC
- Dimensions : 466mm×410mmx454mm
- Size of package : 496mm×535mmx552mm
- Weight : ~18.8kilograms
The Anycubic 4Max Pro 2.0 is a good alternative for anyone looking for a small and reasonably priced 3D printer. It is known for its ease of use and high printing performance.
The machine is ideal for small-scale manufacturing of numerous models and prototypes. Also, it can be utilized as a production and technological personnel’s professional equipment.